17 September 2013

An update - and a new adventure!

Well, the time of sitting around waiting for the "next steps" is over - tomorrow, I will finally fly to Abiquiu, NM for the YAV transition retreat and reunite with the whole gang I haven't seen since last August (minus a few who will be sorely missed)! I am really, really excited.

After a week in New Mexico, I will head to Denver and Nashville for a few weeks to share my story with local churches and presbyteries. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to spend time in each of these cities - so if you're in the area, drop me a line! I'll do my best to update here during my time on the road.

In other news:

I was interviewed! Read it here:
Following God's call as a Young Adult Volunteer: Young adults find their voice and their place in the church

What I'm listening to:
I love this song. A friend posted this today on facebook, and even though I hadn't heard it since leaving Belfast, I've probably listened to it at least 10 times today while getting ready for the next stage of my journey. Enjoy!


Lyrics below:
If there's something I can do
need only ask me
you help me, now I'll help you
the way it should be.

And as I walk along these streets,
the ones I'd once forsaken,
the people that I meet
I see a light awaken.

Nothing much has changed,
it's mostly still the same
cold sun shines through rain,
yet Belfast is born again.

The guns that no longer fit
echo in history.
We've no time now for that sh*t
the way it should be.

And as I look upon the crowds,
new hope takes over me
and I feel sure I'm proud.
This hope lives on inside We.

Nothing much has changed
it's mostly still the same
cold sun shines through rain
yet Belfast is born again.
(x2)

1 comment:



  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
    minitool-power-data-recovery-crack
    drivermax-pro-crack
    airmail-crack

    ReplyDelete